- OCCUPANTS 16
- SQUARE FEET 60
- CUBIC FEET 360
The Survive-a-Storm Max underground steel storm shelter is ideal for larger families or small businesses. Measuring 10-feet long by 6-feet wide, the Max Model can be buried in your yard in just a few hours. With its coal tar epoxy coating, you will receive the same protection against rust and corrosion as an underground gas storage tank or cross-country pipeline. This shelter has bench seating on three sides, with a stairway entering from the surface. We have even provided a steel handrail and non-slip stair treads for extra safety and convenience.
- 10-Gauge Steel Construction with 1/4-Inch Floor and Reinforcements for Superior Strength
- Triple-Locking, Single-Lever Latching Mechanism with Keyed Door Handle
- Perimeter Steel Bench Seating for Optimal Comfort & Structural Support
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Hardware for Longer Life
- Double-Welded Construction for a Watertight Seal
- Urethane Caulking and Two-Part Coal Tar Epoxy Applied to Waterproof Your Shelter
- Plumbing & Electrical Connection Hook-ups for Added Functionality
- Floor Extended Beyond Sidewalls to Allow Earth to Anchor Shelter
- Highly Visible Anti-Skid Step Treads for Safe Entry & Exit
- Vented & Screened Door to Provide Adequate Ventilation While Keeping Out Unwanted "Guests"
- Rubber Door Gasket Prevents Water Intrusion
- Hydraulic Jack & Mounting Points Ensure You Can Open Your Door Even If It's Obstructed by Storm Debris